People are the cornerstone on which our bank is built – brick by brick, byte by byte, transaction by transaction, day in and day out. At tellers’ counters and in our operation centers, in conversations with large corporate clients and fresh graduates entering the workforce, our people are helping Kenyans chart their financial futures. As they do so, every one of them plays a role in creating value for all our stakeholders, from our clients to our shareholders and the communities in which we do business.
This is the cornerstone of our success: banking is fundamentally a people business, and our talented employees are the people who are building the bank of the future and leading the conversation about our industry’s role in building a stronger nation.
Our staff know they are not alone: our management leads by example, and all who work at CIB Kenya embody our core values. These core values underline how CIB Kenya employees work together to deliver effective results for our customers and community.
Putting our customers first, we lead the market with agility and integrity.
- We listen proactively to our customers to understand their needs and expectations.
- We integrate the voice of the customers in new product and service developments.
- We go the extra mile when serving our customers.
- We optimize our processes to deliver highest value and a seamless experience to our customers.
- We measure and benchmark customer engagement KPI’s and integrate them in our leadership evaluation.
Lead The Market
- We strive to offer the best products and highest quality service.
- We aim to invest further to strengthen and enhance our market position.
- We provide an environment to our employees where everyone can give their absolute best.
- We train and equip our employees to be best prepared for a constantly evolving financial service market.
- We are a role model in implementing national initiatives and regulatory guidelines.
- We embrace a changing market environment and respond decisively and swiftly
- We release new products and pilots quickly to test and optimize them in a real environment
- We are open to try new things, but rigorous in evaluating it’s success and happy to accept mistakes
- We collaborate proactively within cross-functional teams and limit vertical hierarchies to a minimum
- We leverage technology to support, facilitate and automate our processes and time to market
- We hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard of responsibility
- We are doing the right things, even if it is commercially less attractive
- We communicate clearly what we can deliver and keep our word
- We do things right and create solutions that work
- We fully comply with all regulatory and compliance standards and apply zero tolerance to misconduct
Who we are…
CIB Kenya Limited (formerly Mayfair-CIB) is an established commercial bank in the Republic of Kenya and was licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya in June 2017.
CIB Egypt anchored its regional presence with the acquisition of the remaining 49% stake in Mayfair CIB Bank Limited, making it the first fully owned subsidiary of CIB out of Egypt.
With its well-established network of 210 branches and banking units, a work force of over 7,000 employees and more than 300 correspondent relationships globally, CIB provides tailored, client-centric services to clients in the corporate, commercial, retail, wealth, and small & medium enterprise (SME) spheres.
CIB’s dynamic business model and commitment to fully integrating world-class technology into its services and products maintain its leadership status in the market and provide staff with an engaging work environment while generating mounting value.
The Bank serves an expansive network of retail customers, high-net-worth (HNW) individuals, enterprises and institutions that drive the Egyptian economy.
CIB received several international awards that demonstrate its excellence across different business lines, cementing its position as a leading financial services provider in Egypt and Africa. In 2022, CIB was awarded Best Bank in Egypt by both Euromoney and Global Finance and Middle East’s Best Bank for SMEs by Euromoney. In 2023, Bloomberg included CIB in its “Gender -Equality Index” for the fourth consecutive year, making it the first company in Egypt and Africa to be listed on the index, which includes 325 companies from 42 countries representing ten 50 sectors.
CIB Kenya Limited is CIB’s first subsidiary and point of entry into the East African region. CIB Kenya’s profitability reached KES. 445 million in 2022, after only 5 years of operation, making it one of the fastest growing banks in its Tier.
Check out our Parent Company – Commercial International Bank Egypt.
Transact with CIB Kenya Limited for the best foreign exchange price value in Kenya.
To enable your day to day banking, login to our CIB Kenya Limited online banking platform.
Find your nearest CIB Kenya Limited branch.
Address & Location
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Commercial International Bank (CIB) Kenya Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.